1. There's no shame in apologizing - if you hurt someone unintentionally or on purpose, say "I'm sorry".
2. Don't interrupt others while they're talking - wait patiently instead.
3. Always wash your hands before eating and after using the toilet.
4. Say hello - "Good morning", "Good day" and "Goodbye" are important words
5. Don't talk with your mouth full.
6. Do not start eating until everyone is served.
7. Stay at the table until everyone has eaten.
8. Don't point fingers.
9. When you want something, always ask politely and use the word "Please".
10. Put your hand over your mouth when you yawn or cough.
11. Never hit the weaker one or start a fight.
12. Before entering someone's room, always knock first.
13. Don't use foul language and don't be rude - these things are for the weak.
14. If someone has done something good for you, given you something or helped you, say "Thank you".
15. A good friend is when you are good to him too - treat your friends the way you want them to treat you.
16. Not everything that is expensive has value. Sometimes small gestures are far more valuable.
17. Judge people by their deeds, not their appearance.
18. If you don't like something or someone, if you find it annoying or boring, you don't need to show it - there is always a delicate way.
19. Take care of your appearance and maintain good hygiene
20. Even if you know a lot, don't think you know everything - a person learns his lessons all his life.
PARENT magazine – Roditel.bg