Most children love to snack on pasta such as macaroni or bread. But few people know how many fun and colorful games we can make with them - like making a colorful necklace.
What do we need?
- Raw macaroni or other type of pasta suitable for stringing
- Paint for eggs
- Plastic bags (preferably vacuum-sealed)
- Kitchen roll
- Wide pan
- Cord or yarn
Way of working:
- Put the desired amount of macarons in each bag (the number of bags depends on the number of colors you want to use).
- Then pour the paint and close the envelope. Shake and mash well to coat all the pieces evenly.
- Remove the pasta and let it dry on the tray covered with kitchen paper.
- Once dry, you're ready for creative play by stringing the individual elements onto the string or yarn.